1st 4 Physiotherapy are experts in the treatment of many symptoms and conditions which can cause you pain in your everyday life. We recognise that living with pain can have a serious impact on your quality of life which is why we make your health our top priority. If you suffer from any of the following symptoms then don’t hesitate to contact us today so we can help you get on with living your life to the full.
- Back pain.
- Neck pain.
- Nerve pain anywhere in the body e.g. Sciatica.
- Whiplash associated disorders.
- Postural problems.
- Rehabilitation following fractures.
- Sports injuries such as golfer’s elbow, tennis elbow, runner’s knee, shin splints, Achilles’ tendonosis, and many others.
- Repetitive strain and overuse disorders.
- Work place injuries.
- Muscle and ligament sprains and strains.
- Growing pains in children.
- Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Joint problems such as frozen shoulder, knee pain, ankle pain.
- Exercise prescription.
- Rehabilitation after surgery, for example spinal surgery, knee surgery, shoulder surgery, hip and knee replacements and many, many other conditions.
Cronic or Persistent Pain?
Pain is a problem that comes in all different forms, it stops us doing our normal day to day things that we enjoy, interferes with our sleep and our work and stops us from playing with our children. All in all its a big issue, not just in Stoke on Trent, but in the whole world. It costs the healthcare system billions of pounds to help assess and treat, it causes countless days of time off work and we still haven’t found a cure.
Not in pain? Prevention is better than cure!
We also offer ‘Prehabilitation’ providing preventative programmes pre surgery or to stop injuries before they happen. If you’re already or soon to be scheduled for surgery, work in a profession that is prone to certain problems or take part in a physically demanding sport or activity then contact us today to find out how 1st 4 Physiotherapy could help you stay fit and active.